Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Unreliable Friends.

Anyone have those people in their lives, who are really great people, but you can never rely on them. Well I have one of those people. She is my friend and has been for 6 years, but during those years I have learned never to trust her with anything. The first time we worked together on a project I did all the work, because she would flake out on our plans to work every single time! I never learned though, she missed my birthday many times and every time I would give in and forgive her. I am not good at keeping grudges, at least thats what my friends think. I actually remember everything that everyone has ever done to me. I just keep on adding to the list every time, and her list is at least five pages long. Anyway, fast forward to this week, when we have tests in every subject. She asks if we can make a study guide together and split the work, I agreed because I had soccer and other tests and didn't have that much time to study. I finish my part of the guide and email it to her, but she never emails her part, I sent her reminder texts, still no answer. Now it is 9:45 on the night before the test and I still don't have her portion of the work, and am so angry.
Anyway, I just see that I am more reliable than her and hopefully in the real world she won't be able to get away with flaking off all of her responsibilities. The good thing is she is doing really badly in history and I am doing really well. At least she can see that real work pays off and that slacking will never help her.

Thanks for dealing with my rant
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment