Saturday, December 4, 2010

Makeup Review!

Ok so I am starting out my first blog post as a makeup review to share with all of you, my favorite eyeliner. 
I have pretty long eye lashes so I usually only use eyeliner on my eyes and it works pretty well, but this eyeliner works really well with other eye products too. 
image from urbandecay.com
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil. It is the best eyeliner I have ever used. For a natural yet sparkly color I use crash. It is not too bright or shiny but has the perfect amount of shine to spice up a normal day. It is an eggplant color, but it really is more brown than it looks online. If you are looking for something a little brighter or edgier they have colors for that too. They have everything from black to electric blue. I would suggest experimenting and having fun, because these pencils can create some pretty great looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment